Friday, October 31, 2014

HAPPY HALLOWEEN Daily Style Post

AHHHH! Happy Halloween, everyone!! I am soooooo happy and excited! I love Halloween!
I just thought I would quickly share my spooky Halloween day-time outfit with you before I head off for the festivities! Have a fun and safe Halloween, my darlings!


Daily Style Link List:

Bat Wings Headband: Paradise Shop Fuzzy Bat Wings Spooky Headband in Black 

Eyeball Bow: KawaiiGoods

Wig: Gothic Lolita Wigs Rhapsody in Peachy Pink

Lashes: Dolluxe Lashing Out Loud

Contacts: LensVillage iFairy Casper Violet

Necklace: Gothic Bimbo's Bubblegum Emporium EyeC Necklace

Dress: KawaiiGoods.com Candy Cemetery Skater Dress

Green Fang Bow: Handmade by Alexa

Bone Socks: SockDreams Kawaii Skeleton Over-the-knee Socks

Witch Boots: Ellie Shoes Womens Lace Up Witch Shoes

HAPPY HALLOWEEN, EVERYONE!! STAY SPOOKY!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment