Friday, September 5, 2014

TATTOOS - New YouTube video

Hello, hello! Today, I want to share with you my latest video on YouTube allllll about tattoos. You guys always have so many questions about my tattoos. SO MANY! Heheh it kinda blows my mind sometimes how curious all you little pups are. So, while I can't possibly answer them all, I have done my best to share the stories of my tattoos with you and to answer a few very common questions in this video.

Check out this video to hear the stories about my foot, thigh, rib, sleeve, neck, and behind the ear tattoos, as well as hear my answers to the following questions:
-How old were you when you got your first tattoo?
-Do you want more tattoos?
-Which tattoo hurt the most?
-Which tattoo is your favorite?
-How much did they cost?
-Have you ever regretted getting tattoos?
-Do you have any advice for selecting a tattoo artist?

Tune innnnn NOW:


I worked really hard on this video so I hope you guys like it XD It took two shoot days (one story telling and one studio shoot) and 2.5 edit days! Shewwww! & you guys wonder why there is so much time between viddies... heheh...
ta ta for now! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment