Thursday, September 18, 2014

ROMWE Shopping Spree~ Introducing Alexa's Shopping Cart

Hi loves! I have never really done a post like this before, but because so many of the clothing items I wear are sold out by the time I post about it, it gave me a new idea! Alexa's Shopping Cart! Linking you to cute clothes before I even have them XD

To prepare for autumn, I have been obsessing over cute hoodies and sweaters lately, and of course, I am ALWAYS obsessed with hats. So, I just went on a shopping spree at Romwe & here is what I bought!!



(Pastel goth necessity!)


(GG Hat!!! <3)



I can't wait to get all of these goodies on my bod!
So, what do you think? Do you like to glimpse into my shopping cart? Let me know if you'd like to see more posts like this!

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment