Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Keep It Secret: Kawaii Club International Product Review




Hello lovelies! *u* Today's review is all about Kawaii Club USA! Kawaii Club is a subscription service by Keep It Secret. Until now, Kawaii Club has only been offered in the UK but now they are expanding their service to the USA. Hooray! What great news!! Americans love cute things too. :3


The way it works is you sign up for a monthly subscription of $24.99 and then each month, an adorable little package will show up on your door step filled with all kinds of kawaii goodness! You never know what you are going to get! What a fun surprise! Imagine having a bad day and then you come home and BAM! A package filled with the cutest little items and snacks waiting to cheer you up. Who wouldn't want that? So cute! *u*


I was sooo excited when my package arrived from Keep It Secret: Kawaii Club International. I could barely wait to rip it open and find out what cute things awaited inside.

Here it is! 


Eeee! Look at the cuteness! *flail* My package came with....


A Re-Ment x Hello Kitty phone charm!


The Japanese company Re-Ment is known for their highly detailed miniatures. This charm is a piece of their Hello Kitty Collection. I think I have casually mentioned about 500 times on my page that I am obsessed with phone charms, so this surprise was spot on for me. XD


Look how cute my little charm is! YAY!!!

Next surprise is...


A Rilakkuma bookmark!!~


This bookmark has a gold little clip that says Rilakkuma that you put on the page you'd like to save. The clip has charms that hang down that will help keep your page and keeps your book looking adorable.


A pair of Hello Kitty Chopsticks!


Useful AND kawaii!!


And... POCKY! YUM!


Om nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nommmmmmmmmmmm


I practically inhaled that banana x chocolate flavor. So tasty. :3 


What do you think of this unique idea?? I love kawaii surprises & my guess is that if you're reading this blog, you do too. :3 Thank you, Kawaii Club!!! xx

Find out more information about Kawaii Club here:

Find more of me here:

Thanks for reading!! And until next time, stay sweet (with help from Kawaii Club! hehehe)! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment